Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Music Tournament - Your WINNER



With voting limited to comments, there were significantly fewer votes this round, but each of the 4 bands or artists still saw multiple votes cast in their direction. Here's how the voting finished up.

Band of Horses - 15
Ingrid Michaelson - 4
The Black Keys - 2
The Killers - 2

So there you have it. The winner of the 2011 tournament for Best Band or Artist of the Last Decade goes to Band of Horses. Clearly Mat Brooke and Ben Bridwell have some exceptionally dedicated fans. Thanks again to everyone who took the time to vote. I hope some of you discovered some new music you enjoyed as a result of this tournament.

COMING UP!
Keep an eye on this blog for frequent music related updates. Occasionally I'll play host to other tournaments, comment on current music news, review new albums, or perhaps post an artist interview every once in a while. Cecelia Martinez and Tom Caprood are contributors as well so look out for their updates from time to time too.

ATTENTION MUSICIANS:
Are you in a band and looking for some free publicity? I will review ANY album, EP, or single you have released or plan to release. I guarantee all reviews to be honest so if you're concerned about what I might say, I will submit my review back to you before it is posted on this site or published in any papers. Even the worst recordings typically have positive attributes and I will do my best to focus on those.

Contact me at JLoudonRecording@gmail.com for more details

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home