Monday, March 21, 2011

Round 3


Moving right along, it's time for Round 3. If you are unfamiliar with any of the artists, please refer to the Round 2 post to find a link for each of them. Thanks to everyone who has voted so far. The more people who vote, the better the results will be so tell your friends.

After you have voted, please leave a comment in the comments section discussing which contests you had the hardest time deciding on and feel free to comment on the bands you're surprised have made it this far in the tournament.



Don't forget to comment on which contests you thought were the easiest and hardest to make a decision for!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Definitely harder this week than last.

Toughest match this round - The Raconteurs v. The Black Keys. Had to go with The Black Keys.

Easiest - Bloc Party v. Mumford & Sons. Easily goes to Mumford & Sons.

March 22, 2011 at 7:00 PM 
Blogger Unknown said...

Again with the tough match-up for me with Avenged Sevenfold. It came down the most recent thing I'd heard from either of them. And I love "Cosmic Egg." But I still love "Nightmare," with special guest Mike Portnoy doing the drums, just a little more.

The Sara Bareilles vote was shockingly easy for me because it comes down to one simple fact: She is exactly the type of artist where a guy like me with my musical tastes should hate all of her songs. And I don't. That must mean something.

March 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home